Friday, October 26, 2007

Contact Sheet



Design Rationale


I choose these particular images, because each one represents a part of me. The first picture I took in Florida and it represents a Japanese water style garden, which is a calming picture- and I thought it would be noticeable with different pixel resolutions.

The Japanese domed ceiling looked really different in different colors, and the color was so bright you could see the difference between the web copy and the printed copy.

The giraffee would fit the different orientations, because a giraffee is so tall that you can see it would look good in portrait as well as landscape. Plus it is my favorite animal!

The fountain was good for framing because it allowed me to focus on one certain aspect of the fountain, while portraying my love of water and aquatics.

The flowers were good for a abstract representation, because zooming out you can notice the picture does not focus on one particular flower, but a wide variety of colorful leaves and plants.

The picture of my boyfriend and I was one of my favorites because I had a lot of fun changing the different styles put into it- it changed the mood of the picture.

No comments: